Baykeeper is your strongest advocate for healthy and vibrant San Francisco Bay, and with your support, we're tackling the most crucial pollution threats, from oil spills to sewage spills to runoff from industrial sites and city streets. Your gift will help us secure the best possible protections for the Bay, its wildlife, recreational users and Bay Area communities.
- Make a secure online donation by debit or credit card
- Learn about our Bay Stewards recurring gift program
- Learn about our tribute and memorial gift options
- Send in a donation by check to:
San Francisco Baykeeper
1736 Franklin Street, Suite 800
Oakland, CA 94612
- Donate through your workplace's Earth Share charitable giving campaign
- Donate your vehicle or boat
- Donate stock
- Make a bequest or planned gift
Baykeeper is a charitable, non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. For more information about Baykeeper and ways to support our work, please contact Eliet Henderson, Development Director, at (510) 735-9700 ext. 101 or email@example.com.
Baykeeper believes that fundraising methods should be ethical and honest. Therefore, we will discontinue contacting anyone upon their request. We make portions of our mailing list available to carefully screened organizations that we believe may be of interest to you. If you do not want to receive this information, please let us know.
The information contained on this web site is solely for the purpose of informing you about ways to give to Baykeeper. Please consult your attorney regarding your personal financial and tax situation.