We're proud to announce a new partnership with two-time World Series Champion and MLB All-Star Hunter Pence on an initiative to fight climate change, prevent pollution, and improve public spaces!
The new "Pence for the Planet" initiative is a multi-year community investment that will prioritize:
- Creating a healthier and more resilient Bay;
- Planting trees to create a healthier climate for all;
- Creating and improving parks and public spaces;
- Youth activities and educational programs;
- Promoting climate-conscious practices to minimize pollution.
Along with City Surf Project, Friends of the Urban Forest, SF Parks Alliance, SF Recreation & Parks, the San Francisco Giants, and others, we're excited to work with Hunter in the coming years to create a more resilient Bay and a healthier environment for the entire Bay Area.
Pictured: Baykeeper Executive Director Sejal Choksi-Chugh, Hunter Pence, and Alexis Pence aboard the Baykeeper boat