Baykeeper is your strongest advocate for healthy and vibrant San Francisco Bay. With the support of our donors, we are tackling the most crucial threats to the health of the Bay, from oil spills to sewage spills to runoff from industrial sites and city streets.
Thank you for supporting a healthy San Francisco Bay!
- Make a secure online donation by debit or credit card
- Send in a donation by check to:
San Francisco Baykeeper
1736 Franklin Street, Suite 800
Oakland, CA 94612
- Sign up to make monthly or quarterly gifts—an effective and budget-friendly way to support Baykeeper
- Make a tribute or memorial gift
- Donate your vehicle or boat
- Donate stock
- Make a bequest or planned gift
More ways to support Baykeeper:
- Donate at no cost when shopping at Amazon, through AmazonSmile
- Donate through your workplace charitable giving campaign
- Recommend Baykeeper for a Cy Pres award
Baykeeper is a charitable, non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Our tax ID number is 68-0120240.
For more information about Baykeeper and ways to support our work, please contact Eliet Henderson, Development Director, at (510) 735-9700 ext. 101 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Baykeeper believes that fundraising methods should be ethical and honest. Therefore, we will discontinue contacting anyone upon their request. We make portions of our mailing list available to carefully screened organizations that we believe may be of interest to you. If you do not want to receive this information, please let us know.
The information contained on this web site is solely for the purpose of informing you about ways to give to Baykeeper. Please consult your attorney regarding your personal financial and tax situation.